Traditionally, on June 15, the 3rd International Professional Conference of Women Entrepreneurs “Business in Heels” was held in Novi Sad, and yet again exceeded all expectations.
More than 400 participants from the country and the region had the opportunity to enjoy:
• 10 hours of educational program.
• 2 hours of B2B & networking time.
• 27 speakers & panelists.
• 2 fashion shows.
We answered some burning questions…
• How to start a business and succeed in the world of entrepreneurship?
• How to improve your business, products, or services through innovation?
• How to be competitive on the market?
• How to create a brand from a small business?
• How to create effective marketing messages and campaigns?
• How to sell?
• How to live in the Balkans, yet profit as a businesswoman of Western Europe?
• How to succeed despite personal constraints and being misunderstood by your immediate environment?
The conference was organized by the “Promotion of Healthy Life” and the informal club “Business in Heels”, which stems from the same Association.
The conference is traditionally supported by city and provincial institutions, the private, educational and media sectors, and similar organizations from the country and the region.
The fourth “Business in Heels” conference is planned for June 15, 2020.