The “Promotion of Healthy Life” association has so far realized three meetings at which a number of activities have been agreed upon (and some have already been realized).
• Initiating the cooperation of Vitalon company with the Children’s Village in Sremska Kamenica. The Vitalon Group agreed to set aside 1 Serbian dinar per 1 sale of its Super Porrige. The money will go towards the Children’s Village.
• A workshop with children without parental care was organized during “Children’s Week” together with the association for therapeutic riding “Hypotens”.
• A lecture was held in the Children’s Village on oral hygiene by Dr. Aleksandra Bajić and Dr. Snežana Stojin.
• Assistance in employment was the topic of Professor Marko Jurakić.
• It was agreed that Novi Sad will be the host city for a conference on women’s entrepreneurship in the Southeast Balkans. The participants of this conference will be 9 countries from the region.
In the future, the association is planning various activities to promote healthy lifestyles as well as healthy habits in all segments.
Follow us and support the activities.